New NIR values 2015
We use series of analytical methods and their combination to measure different air pollutants. We learn and innovate to use best methods possible for each request. We are accredited for many different methods and we broaden our accreditation constantly to provide best quality service possible.
Analytical methods for emission measurements according their principles:
- Infrared and ultraviolet absorptive spectrometry, SO2, NOx, CO
- Chemo luminescent methods
- Flame ionization detection
- Heat conductivity
- Gas chromatography
- Laser TDL absorptive spectroscopy
- FTIR absorptive spectroscopy
- Magnetic susceptibility (paramagnetic measuring method)
Nondispersal infrared spectroscopy is fundamental base for most often used methods for extractive and/or nonextractive measurements.